Baicells training courses are taught by Baicells experts and engineers to get you familiar with the gear and up and running as quickly as possible.
Training sessions are free to attend with registration. Baicells Certification courses will be coming soon.
WISPAmerica Technical Training
When: March 18, 2019
Where: Hyatt Regency Cincinnati; Meeting Room: Regency A
What: Baicells Technologies is holding another WISPA collocated training, this time at WISPAMERICA in Cincinnati, Ohio.
We are bringing you all new topics this year while still keeping it accessible to new Baicells operators. We’ll begin our day with step-by-step Baicells installation instructions to update techs on the best installation practices and go through common pitfalls we see when installing your Baicells equipment. Then we’ll break for lunch and reconvene in the afternoon to discuss topics related to EPCs, CBRS, SAS and future product development. We’ll conclude our day with a complimentary Happy Hour to give you time to communicate with our presenters.
We hope you’ll join us the day before WISPAMERICA for a hands-on, in-depth technical training. The training session is free and breakfast & lunch are provided. Details are listed below.
*subject to change
8:30: Guest Check In; Grab a coffee, sign in, and settle in. Please arrive early, as training will begin promptly at 9:00am.
9:00am – 10:30am: Step-By-Step Baicells Installation (Basic Level)
- Baicells Product Introduction
- Unboxing: Baicells Gear & Equipment Required for Installation
- Mounting: Industry Best Practices
- Cabling and Power Requirements
- Basic Configuration: Base Station (including LGW settings) and UEs
- CloudCore Onboarding and SIM Card Activation
- Antenna Basics and Alignment
10:30am – 12:00am: Baicells Troubleshooting – Common Pitfalls
- Common Problems & How to Fix Them
- Frequenctly Asked Operator Questions
- Certification Training Program Introduction
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
1:00pm – 2:30pm: Local EPC/OMC/HaloB
- Local EPC vs. CloudCore – Which is Right For You
- OMC Components, Configuration and Capabilities
- HaloB Explained
2:30pm – 4:00pm: CBRS & SAS
- What is CBRS?
- Planning for CBRS
- Baicells and SAS
4:00pm – 4:30pm: Product Updates
4:30pm – 5:00pm: Happy Hour