CBRS PRODUCT MIGRATION PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
CBRS is expected to usher in an era of unprecedented growth in LTE network and fixed wireless access. Baicells has been an integral part of the CBRS ecosystem, working alongside our industry partners to bring this vision into realty. We now offer a full slate of Part 96 certified CBRS solutions including Nova 436Q, Nova 233, Nova R9, and Atom Category 6 CPEs. Products currently under certification testing includes the Nova 227 eNB and Atom Category 4 CPEs (2nd generation).
Baicells has also been working on a process to upgrade the 3.5GHz Atom R9 Category 4 CPE (1st generation) to ensure these devices would be Part 96 compliant under the evolving FCC rules. However, after extensive evaluation, we regret to inform you the device could not be certified via a software upgrade. In order to start taking advantage of CBRS spectrum, we are advising all customers to upgrade their Atom R9 CPEs to one of the Part 96 certified CPEs.
To help our customer navigate the migration path toward CBRS, we are launching the following CBRS Product Migration Program:
- A CBRS Migration discount of 50% off MSRP will be available to customers which currently own 3.5GHz Atom R9 Category 4 CPEs (1st generation).
- To apply for the CBRS Migration discount, a list of qualifying CPE serial numbers will need to be submitted through this page using the provided submission form to the right.
- Qualifying CPEs are limited to 3.5GHz (bands 42 and 43) Atom R9 CPEs (EG7035, CW0100, CN6671) and must have been purchased through an authorized Baicells distributor or reseller.
- For each approved serial number, authorization will be provided to order a replacement Baicells band 48 CPE at 50% off MSRP.
- This program ends on August 31st, 2020. All replacements MUST be ordered by this date. No exceptions will be made.
- This program is only available to customers who are located within North America.
- The End-of-Life date for Atom R9 CPEs is March 1st, 2020. Exceptions will be made for Atom R9 CPEs currently under warranty. Product support will not be available after the End-of-Life date.